- Rapid action
- Kills flying insects in seconds
- Raid Fly & Wasp Killer, with its advanced formula, is suitable for use on flies, common mosquitoes, tiger mosquitoes, wasps, moths, hornets, yellow jackets and gnats. Raid Flying Insect Spray: Knocks down and kills in seconds. Provides instant and 24 hour action on mosquitoes and flies. Has a clean, pleasant fragrance.
- Raid Fly & Wasp Killer, with its advanced formula, effectively rids your home of flying insects. When it comes to common mosquitoes, tiger mosquitoes, wasps, moths, hornets, yellow jackets and gnats, it's best to keep nature in the garden. This rapid-action spray stops bugs in their tracks and just a short spray into the air is enough to clear any room of unwanted pests.
- There's no need to attack bugs directly: all you need to do is spray into the middle of your desired room for 8 to 10 seconds, then leave the room, closing the door behind you, and within 15 minutes it will be bug-free. Be sure to ventilate the room thoroughly before re-entering. Alternatively, spray directly onto bugs entering your home for fast-acting extermination.
- Raid has been ridding your home of bugs since the famous insect defence spray was formulated by SC Johnson back in 1956. Whilst keeping the family company feeling at the heart of everything we do, Raid has also made huge advances in technology and research that has allowed us to bring a vast array of product ranges to combat anything from ants and fleas to spiders and roaches. Whatever method you choose, whether it's removing with sprays, controlling with baits or preventing with bug barriers, Raid has it covered.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Rid your home of flying insects
- A short spray clears any room
- Suitable for use on common mosquitos, tiger mosquitos, wasps, moths, hornets, yellow jackets and gnats
- Rapid-action advanced formula works in minutes
- Effective against ants, woodlice, cockroaches and other crawling insects
- Pack size: 300ml
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Point spray nozzle away from face and press button, holding container as upright as possible. With Raid there is no need to spray directly at flying insects as the mist in the in the air will kill them. Close all doors and windows. For the average size room (30 cubic meters), spray in a slow sweeping motion for 8 to 10 seconds starting from the middle of the room and backing toward the door, directing the spray to all areas of the room. Keep spray about 1 meter from interior walls, fabrics and furniture. Do not remain in treated area. Keep room closed for 15 minute. Ventilate room thoroughly before re-entry. For fast knockdown spray directly at insects, keeping about 1 meter from interior walls, fabrics, and furniture. Spray directly at stray wasps or hornets that enter building.
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Read all precautions before use HSE 9528
- Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all conditions of approval.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
- www.scjohnson.co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org
Contains: Tetramethrin, 0.35% (0.35g/100g), d-phenothrin, 0.125% (0.125g/100g), d-cis, trans allethrin 0.10% (0.10g/100g). Extremely flammable. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Do not breathe spray. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Do not empty into drains. Use only in well- ventilated areas. Caution: Use only as directed. Do not spray onto people or pets. Remove or cover food, food preparation equipment and eating utensils. Remove or cover terrariums, aquariums and animal cages before application. Turn off aquarium air-filter during use. Do not spray onto wall paper and keep spray at least 1 metre away from all surfaces and walls. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. For indoor use only. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Keep in a safe place. Do not touch treated surfaces until dry. Contains fragrance. May produce an allergic reaction. Extremely Flammable Dangerous to the Environment Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019