- Tesco Thick Disinfectant Pine 1 Litre
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria Powerful formula For use around the home
- Tesco thick disinfectant pine. Kills 99.9% of bacteria Powerful formula for use throughout the home.
- Pack size: 1l
Ingredients: <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. Also contains: Disinfectant: Benzalkonium Chloride 1.27g per 100g, Perfume, Limonene. Complies with BS EN 1276.
Keep bottle upright and store out of reach of children in a cool, dry place.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Dilutions should be freshly and accurately prepared in clean containers. Heavily soiled articles should be rinsed clean before being disinfected (1 capful is approximately 30 ml). General disinfection: Use 4 capfuls per 5 litres of cold water (i.e. one part disinfectant to 50 parts water) to disinfect floors, walls, tiles and other washable surfaces. Wipe surfaces and allow to air dry. Toilets, sinks and drains: Pour 3 capfuls undiluted disinfectant around the toilet bowl, down sinks and around drains. Leave for at least 10 minutes. Laundry: Use a solution of 4 capfuls per 5 litres of cold water to soak nappies, sickroom linen and handkerchiefs before washing. Safe for use with septic tanks.
- Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not use at dilutions greater than 1 part disinfectant to 50 parts water.
- Contains ,
- Causes skin irritation.,
- Causes serious eye irritation.,
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.,
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.,
- Keep out of reach of children.,
- Read label before use.,
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.,
- Avoid release to the environment.,
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.,
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.,
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.,
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local requirements on waste disposal.,
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1 Litre e
WARNING WARNING Contains , Causes skin irritation., Causes serious eye irritation., Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects., If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand., Keep out of reach of children., Read label before use., Wash hands thoroughly after handling., Avoid release to the environment., IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention., Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local requirements on waste disposal., -, -
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019