- Triple Wood Blended Scotch Whisky
- Many whiskies take their flavour from just one cask, but we mature Grant's Triple Wood in three different types of wood: Virgin Oak cask provides spicy robustness, American Oak lends subtle vanilla smoothness and Bourbon refill offers brown sugar sweetness, resulting in a smoother, richer, mellower taste.
- It was in 1887 when William Grant opened his first distillery in Scotland with the help of his seven sons and two daughters. Five generations later, we're still family owned. From the highly skilled Coopers who tend our casks to the distillers and maturation experts - Grant's Whisky stays true to William Grant's original, closely guarded recipe.
- A whisky matured in three different types of wood for a smooth, rich and mellow taste
- Pack size: 100cl
- Nose: Complex, clean with notes of ripe pear and summer fruits. Taste: Balances vanilla sweetness with malty and light floral fragrances. Finish: Long and sweet with a subtle hint of smoke
Name and address
- William Grant & Sons Limited,
- William Grant & Sons UK Limited,
- RG27 9XA.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019