Tesco Medium Dry Sherry 1L
- D. O Jerez Xérès Sherry
- A medium dry, amber coloured sherry with sultana, hazelnut and slightly toasty flavours. Made around the town of Jerez in Spain. Sherry spends time ageing in the area´s unique system, giving the characteristic flavours and aromas.
INGREDIENTS: Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Contains sulphites.
- A medium dry amber coloured sherry with a nutty palate and slightly toasty bouquet. This is medium in sweetness. Style Guide 3.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The base wine is made then fortified to approximately 15.5 % alcohol to mature as a Oloroso during a few years and then fortified to approximately 17.5 % to continue ageing. The fortified wines are aged in American Oak & wines from one criadera are used to replace wines from other criaderas which are also being moved. Ultimately this process results in younger wines taking on the characteristics of older wines until the final group of butts is reached. This grouping is known as the solera.
- This Tesco Own label Sherry is carefully blended by our expert winemakers exclusively for Tesco.
- This warm southerner climate has an important influence of the Atlantic Ocean. The west wind contributes the sea humidity, watering drew drop in the early morning. The region enjoys almost 300 days of clear sun and intense luminosity. Most of the rain is between October and May, giving reserves to the soil that will be used by the plant in the dry summer months. These climatic conditions help the optimum development of the plants and the perfect maturation of the grape till the moment of harvest.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||464kJ / 111kcal||232kJ / 56kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019