- Pale Cream Sherry. Product of Spain. Denominacion de Origen.
- A medium sweet rich fino based sherry with a golden colour and delicate bouquet. Can be served at room temperature or chilled.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- A full-bodied rich sherry with a nutty tangy character and a creamy palate.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The vinification process comprises of removing the stalks, crushing and then pressing the grapes. 20% of the juice is fermented in American oak casks and the rest in stainless steel tanks. In order to become sherry, the wine then undergoes fortification under a layer of yeast, a process known as biological ageing, in the traditional Criadura and Solera system. Sugar is added to give the Pale Cream sherry its sweetness together with the typical Fino characteristics from the yeast.
- The history of one of the largest Sherry houses dates back to 1760 when King Carlos III of Spain appointed His Excellence Don Joaquin as the 'Marqués del Real Tesoro' after he led his fleet to victory against an onslaught of pirate ships. In 1898 the same title was bestowed upon the grandson of the first Marqués who founded a brand name after his title 'Marqués del Real Tesoro'. This prestigious name is now carried around the world and associated with some of the most select Sherry of Jerez.
- The wines from Marqués del Real Tesoro are aged and produced in the area of Jerez-Xeres-Sherry, a Denomination of Origin protected by the Sherry Board. The sherry is produced from grapes grown in organic soil, which is rich in nutrients, and gets its reputation due to its delicate almond bouquet and its nutty sweet palate.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (50ml) contains|
|Energy||593kJ / 142kcal||296kJ / 71kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019