Martini Asti Spumante Non Vintage 75Cl
- Asti - White Italian Wine
- Martini & Rossi is the leading Italian sparkling wine producer. We harvest and store the fresh grape juice of Moscato Bianco grapes, harvested in the Asti DOC area. We arrest fermentation to keep the natural sweetness of the ripe musts that give Martini Asti its taste and aroma of grape juice, vine peaches, elderberry and sage. Its flavour is refreshing, sweet and fruity.
- Wine of Italy
- Quality aromatic sparkling wine - sweet
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Intense, lightly aromatized with scents of fresh grape, melon and peach and brioche. Sweet, smooth, intense and elegant. Lovely, with good aromas of fresh fruit, like pears and pineapple, it has a harmonious finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
- In 1895, Federico Martinotti, invented a new method to create Spumante. By creating the secondary fermentation in a closed and sealed vat he found a way not only to make wines of consistently high quality, but also a way to do it more quickly in order to preserve the natural freshness of the grapes. The process is now: grapes to fermentation, secondary fermentation to bottle.
- For over 150 years MARTINI has been passionate about crafting quality wine. Setting new standards, creating new styles of sparkling wines like rosé & demi-sec makes MARTINI one of the pioneers in the story of Italian wine production. Today MARTINI Spumanti embody a wine making heritage that is handed down from generation to generation.
- The growing areas for Asti (Piedmont) are difficult areas in which to grow vines. High on the hillsides the vineyards are small, steep and labour intensive. But their unique climate is perfect for the aromatic freshness we need. Machines can not easily operate here and harvesting is nearly always by hand.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Back of Label
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Serve chilled to 7°C.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Martini & Rossi S.p.A.,
- P.zza Luigi Rossi 2,
- 10023 Pessione,