Tesco Sweet Asti Spumante 75Cl
- Energy391kJ 93kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 313kJ / 75kcal
- Asti Spumante Di Origine Controllata Garantita
- A sweet refreshing wine with flavours of grapes, oranges and peach.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- A sweet, sparkling wine offering flavours of oranges and peaches.
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.p.A.
Type of Closure
- This method of production is governed by the rules of the Asti consorzio. The wine is made solely from Moscato grapes that have been grown in the Asti and Cuneo areas of Northern Italy for hundreds of years. After the harvest the grapes are crushed and soft pressed, and the must vinified separately from the skins. The juice is put into large temperature controlled tanks and fermented to produce a very light base wine.
- The moscato bianco grape (also known as Muscat Blanc a Petits Grains) has long been found in the Piedmont and along with Nebbiolo may be one of the oldest grapes in the region. However, the production of sparkling Asti from Moscato Bianco is a relatively recent product.
- The official Asti and Cuneo zone stretches beyond the limits of the Asti province, to both east and west, nudging in the Cuneo and Alessandria provinces respectively, its western limit is the village of Serralunga D'Alba, although few Moscato vines are planted there. The area is quite hilly and the sloping vineyards create many different mesoclimates and exposures.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Once opened, keep refrigerated and treat as fresh fruit juice., Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year[s] of purchase, once opened consume within 1 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||313kJ / 75kcal||391kJ / 93kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019