Tesco Finest Vintage Champagne 75Cl
- Champagne AOC. Produce of France.
- With ripe citrus flavours and a delicate mousse, this dry Champagne is made from Chardonnay grapes only, and from the best located vineyards the Grand Cru villages of the Côtes des Blancs. Produced only in the best years, with extra time spent in the cellars which enhances its longevity. Serve it as an aperitif or with smoked salmon blinis. Store horizontally in a cool, dark place. Do not store at high temperatures or shake bottle before opening. Open with care.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Ripe citrus flavours and a delicate mousse, serve as an aperitif or with smoked salmon blinis
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
- Pressing and fermentation are traditionally carried out, with malolactic fermentation partially blocked to retain crispness. This all chardonnay blend requires extra bottle age which helps to soften and develop its flavours.
- The producer, Union Champagne in Avize, is the largest owner of premier and grand cru grapes in Champagne, owning some 1200 hectares of vines, thus giving them access to the lion's share of the best quality.
- The Chardonnay used for the blend in this vintage champagne comes from the famous villages of the Cote des Blancs. Union Champagne is the largest owner of these prestigious vineyards.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool dark place. To enjoy this wine at its very best, drink within 2 years of purchase. Once open drink within 2 hours. Do not store at high temperatures or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||286.38kJ (69.12kcal)||357.97kJ (86.41kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016