Tesco Finest Premier Cru Brut Champagne 75Cl
- Energy358kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 286kJ / 69kcal
- Champagne AOC. Produce of France.
- Made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes with extra long ageing in bottle. This extra maturation makes for elegant flavours of citrus, green apple and brioche with a fine mousse. Serve with canapes or fish and chips. Store in a cool, dark place. Do not store at high temperatures or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes with extra long ageing in the bottle. This extra maturation makes for elegant flavours of citrus, apple and brioche with a fine mousse.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Grapes from the Premier Cru vineyards are picked and fermented in stainless steel tanks. The champagne is matured in bottle for 30 to 36 months, longer than average in Champagne. This extra maturation makes for very fine and elegant flavours.
- The producer, Union Champagne in Avize, is the largest owner of premier and grand cru grapes in Champagne, owning some 1200 hectares of vines, thus giving them access to the lion's share of the best quality.
- The Chardonnay grapes used in this champagne come only from Premier and Grand Cru vineyards near Avize, and the Pinot Noir comes only from the Grand cru villages of Bouzy and Ambonnay.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||286kJ / 69kcal||358kJ / 86kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019