Tesco Finest Premier Cru Champagne 75Cl
- Champagne AOC. Produce of France.
- Tesco Finest Premier Cru Champagne
- Contains: Sulphites
- A fine, crisp and elegant quality with a delicate mousse, hints of citrus aromas and a creamy texture.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
2 Crisp & dry
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Grapes from the Premier Cru vineyards are picked and fermented in stainless steel tanks. The champagne is matured in bottle for 30 to 36 months, longer than average in Champagne. This extra maturation makes for very fine and elegant flavours.
- The producer, Union Champagne in Avize, is the largest owner of premier and grand cru grapes in Champagne, owning some 1200 hectares of vines, thus giving them access to the lion's share of the best quality.
- The Chardonnay grapes used in this champagne come only from Premier and Grand Cru vineyards near Avize, and the Pinot Noir comes only from the Grand cru villages of Bouzy and Ambonnay.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool dark place. To enjoy this wine at its very best,, drink within 2 years of purchase. Once open drink within 2 hours. Do not, store at high temperatures or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100 ml||Per 125 ml glass|
|Energy||286kJ (69kcal)||358kJ (86kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016