Tesco Portuguese Rose 75Cl
- Portuguese Rose wine
- With a slight spritz thhis rose is full of red fruit flavours. The grapes for this rose were carefully selected form vineyards across the wine regions of Portugal. Goes with Salmon or spicy chicken
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- With a slight spritz this rosé is full of red fruit flavours.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
ANTONIO VENTURA E CARLOS EDUARDO
- The grapes for this rosé are carefully selected and are picked at optimum ripeness before they are de-stemmed and crushed.
- The Tejo region where these grapes have been harvested has been known as a wine producing region since the middle age.
- The climate is Mediterranean, but the influence of the river makes the seasons mild, the sunstroke amount is around 2800 hours/year and the average annual rainfall is 750mm. These conditions are perfect for the fruity style this wine offers.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||290.51kJ (69.85kcal)||363.14kJ (87.31kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016