Tesco Vinho Verde 75Cl
- Tesco Portuguese Vinho Verde DOC 75cl
- An Aromatic wine with a slight spritz, full of lemon sherbet and green apple flavours. Made from a blend of local Portugese grape varieties to give its fresh elegant taste. Goes with Grilled fish or salad.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- An aromatic wine with a slight spritz, full of flavours of sherbet and green apple flavours.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
ANTONIO VENTURA E CARLOS EDUARDO
Loureira, Arinto, Azal, Fernao Pires
- The grapes are harvested at optimum ripeness before they are de-stemmed and crushed. To help retain the fresh and aromatic aroma, fermentation takes place at a cool temperature.
- Vinho Verde literally means 'green wine' referring to its youthful freshness. The oldest historic references known about the existence of wine on the Vinho Verde Demarcated Region are from the roman Séneca, philosopher, from Plínio, a naturalist, and Dominiciano legislation from years 96-51 BC.
- The North-West of Portugal is home to the Vinho Verde region, producing lovely zingy whites from local grapes. The region's climate is greatly influenced by the orographic characteristics and the fluvial network. The most significant feature is the yearly rain levels, an average of 1500mm and its irregular distribution along the year, concentrated in Winter and Spring.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. To enjoy this wine at its best drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per glass (125ml)|
|Energy||266.91kJ (64.23kcal)||333.64kJ (80.29kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016