Torres Vina Sol 75Cl
- White Spanish Wine
- Torres & Earth®
- In a smaller cellar in the cool mountains of the Mediterranean, we fermented local grapes at a low temperature to obtain a wine of remarkable freshness.
- Wine of Catalunya, Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Brilliant, pale yellow, offering fresh floral aromas with strong fruit undertones & an intriguing exotic note. Light & silky on the palate. Excellent as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to rice dishes, seafood and fish.
Region of Origin
Miguel Torres SA
Type of Closure
Parellada, Grenache Blanc
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. This wine is not oak aged.
- In 1962, having just completed his winemaking studies, Miguel A. Torres used a small winery in the Penedes mountains to ferment Parellada grapes at a low temperature and so Vina Sol came into being.
- Catalonia is one of the oldest winemaking regions in the whole of Europe, dating back to the time of the Phoenicians who arrived on the Iberian Peninsula long before the Romans. Food and wine culture goes hand in hand here; Catalan cooking is all about fresh produce, including fish which goes perfectly with this wine. The soil here is predominantly limestone, which is perfect for viticulture. White grapes dominate, with Cava grapes Parellada, Xare-lo and Macabeo being the most planted.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Miguel Torres, S.A.,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016