Tesco Moscatel De Valencia 75Cl
- Energy847kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 677.98kJ (161.59kcal)
- Moscatel de Valencia
- Sweet & Fruity dessert wine full of aromatic flavours. A richly sweet dessert wine full of fresh, grapey and floral flavours with a lemon curd finish Goes with Lemon tart.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.Contains: Sulphites
- A richly sweet dessert wine full of fresh, grapey and floral flavours with a lemon-curd finish
Region of Origin
Cherubino Valsangiacomo S.A.
Type of Closure
- Valencia classical muscat liquor wine. Grape must fermentation is avoided with the addition of rectified wine alcohol. Then the product is clarified and cold stabilized, acidity and SO2 levels corrected, and filtering prior to bottling.
- The origins of Cherubino Valsangiacomo date back to 1831, in Switzerland. That year, Vittore Valsangiacomo founded a winery under his name in Chiasso in the Swiss canton of Ticino next to the border with Italy. It was the first family winery. In 2002 the wineries were extended and modernized, and a new plant and bottling line were created. Today, the fifth generation of the Valsangiacomo family is in charge of the direct management of the winery, demonstrating our commitment to the future .
- It is located in the central part of the region of Valencia, into Moscatel de Valencia sub-area. Its production corresponds to the area bounded by the towns of Chiva, Cheste, Godelleta, Montroy, Monserrat, Real de Montroy and Alzira.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool,dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100mL contains||Each glass (125mL) contains|
|Energy||677.98kJ (161.59kcal)||847.48kJ (201.99kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016