Tesco Lambrusco Bianco 75Cl
- Lambrusco Bianco dell'Emilia IGT Partially Fermented Must
- Sweet and refreshing and ideal as an aperitif. Made from the Lambrusco grape this unique style of wine is full of citrus and green fruit flavours.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Sweet and fruity, this unique Italian wine is bursting with citrus flavours.
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.p.A.
Type of Closure
- 95% of winemakers use the Metodo Charmat method. In the Metodo Charmat, the base wine is placed in an autoclave and selected yeasts are added, which ferment the sugars present to produce the sparkle.
- The grapes and the wine originate from four zones in Emilia-Romagna and one in Lombardy, principally around the central provinces of Modena, Parma, Reggio nell'emilia and Mantua. The grape has a long winemaking history with archaeological reference indicating that the Etruscans cultivated the wine.
- Northern Peninsula of Italy in Emilia-Romagna. Within the region are distinctly different climates and soils, from Emilia's rolling hills in the west, influenced by the Apennines, to Romagna's plains to the east of Modena and Bologna.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|Energy||269.01kJ (64.03kcal)||336.26kJ (80.04kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016