- White European Wine
- This deliciously smooth and fruity white wine is full of fresh pineapple and lime fruit flavours. Wonderfully easy to drink, it is equally enjoyable served chilled, on its own or with a variety of dishes.
- Wine of European Community
- Reh Kendermann award winning wines
- Deliciously smooth and fruity
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Wonderfully easy to drink, Black Tower Fruity White has fresh fruit flavours of pineapple and ripe mango.
Region of Origin
Reh Kendermann GmbH
Type of Closure
Produce of the EU
- Ripe healthy grapes are harvested at the end of September. The grapes are pressed gently and the juice fermented with traditional yeasts at 16-18°C in stainless steel tanks. The wine is left on the fine lees for 6-8 weeks to gain structure.
- Black Tower is Germany's most widely exported brand and has been enjoyed since it was first launched in 1968. It has now become a cult brand in award-winning packaging, pleasing consumers young and old around the world.
- A combination of selected white grape varietals from prime wine-growing areas within the European Community.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Glass - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- Bottled and shipped by:
- Reh Kendermann GmbH Weinkellerei,
- D-55411 Bingen,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019