- Hock Deutscher Landwein Rhein
- CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- Light and refreshing medium sweet white wine
Region of Origin
Zimmermann-Graeff & Müller GmbH, Weinkellerei D-56856 Zell
Type of Closure
Sweet & fruity
- Light and refreshing medium sweet white wine.
- It is short for the obsolete word "hockamore," which is an alteration of "Hochheimer," derived from the name of the town of Hochheim am Main in Germany. It seems probable that Queen Victoria's visit to Hochheim and its vineyards during harvest time in 1850 contributed to the continued use of the word "hock."
- Germany - Rhine The oldest plantations going back to the Roman era. Approximately 60 percent of the German wine production is situated in the federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store: In a cool, dark place. To enjoy at its best, drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Enter per serving text|
|Energy||273.85kJ (65.65kcal)||342.31kJ (82.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016