Tesco Premier Cotes De Bordeaux 75Cl
- Energy494kJ 118kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 395.09kJ(94.67kcal)
- Premieres Cotes de Bordeaux AOC. Produce of France.
- This sweet wine displays aromas and flavours of honey, dried apricots and citrus.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- Blend of Semillon, Sauvignon and Muscadelle grapes, picked when ripe to give the wine its luscious, delicate sweet taste
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Piere Ville Fosse
Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle
- This wine is made from late picked grapes in a similar fashion to Sauternes. The alcoholic fermentation takes place in temperature controlled steel vats.
- Founded in 1897 as a family business, Yvon Mau has generations of expertise in sourcing, blending and making wine.
- The vineyards of the Premieres Cotes de Bordeaux line the slopes along the right bank of the Garonne as it flows towards the town of Bordeaux.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016