- 2018 Vouvray. Appellation d'Origine Protégée. Product of France.
- This wine has flavours of peaches and citrus fruit which beautifully balances freshness and sweetness.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Fresh attack, very round palate and quite full-bodied. Good balance of sugar and acidity. Long finish characterised by notes of honey and dry fruit. Nose : Expressive with floral and ripe fruit (citrus, quince) notes
Region of Origin
The Loire Valley
Type of Closure
- Harvest occurs early in the morning and then the fruit is immediately pressed. Direct pressing. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel cuves. A low temperature is kept while the wine is raised on fine lees in the cuve and then is bottled when ready. Fermentation stopped when balance of percentage of alcohol by volume + sugar = 11.5 + 1.5.
- Lacheteau is LGCF's main property in the Loire, based in Saumur. One of the features of Lacheteau is the important production of estate-bottled wines (5 million bottles per year). In addition 55 million bottles of branded and own label wines are vinfied and produced at Lacheteau.
- Origin : Val de Loire, east of Tours. Soil : Chalky-clay and clay-siliceous. One of the specific features of Lacheteau lies in the important share of business devoted to marketing estate-bottled wines (5 to 6 million bottles per year). This policy is based on long-term work on two key points: - Monitoring the estates and the quality of the wines, - The conditions for bottling on the property, which must be safe and in line with the wines' organoleptic qualities.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||328kJ / 79kcal||418kJ / 101kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019