- Tesco Valpolicella red wine Product of Italy
- Tesco Valpolicella 2017 a soft red wine with flavours of red cherry and plum. Serve at room temperature with vegetable lasagne or cannelloni
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- A juicy red wine with flavours of red cherry and plum and a refreshing finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara
- The selected grapes manually harvested are immediately processed at their arrival in cellar. The grapes are macerated and fermented with addition of selected yearst in steel tanks at a controlled temperatre of around 20°C for 7 days. After the maceration the must is pressed and decanted, then the filtred juice is stabilized (proteic and tartaric) and after a further filtration the wine is fined in steel tank at 16°C till bottling time.
- "CANTINA DI SOAVE" began in 1898. Nowadays it is one of oldest and biggest wine-producer in Italy, very well known for its quality and reliability. We are absolute leader with VERONA-wines (Soave, Bardolino, Valpolicella, Ripasso, Amarone, etc) and other VENETO-wines (Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot). Our philosophy is: "From vine, to grape, to bottle". The vineyards are located in the area of Verona (Veneto) and cover an area of 6,000 hectares, 70% Doc and Docg
- Veneto is a wine region in north-eastern Italy, one of a group of three highly productive Italian regions known collectively as the Venezie and the biggest DOC producer of the three. Soave is located in the renowned viticultural area around Verona. The medieval village with 15th-century wall and the splendour of the 10th-century castle that dominates the town.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||276kJ / 67kcal||344kJ / 83kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016