- Energy388kJ 94kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 311kJ / 75kcal
- Corbières, Appellation d'origine Protégée. Product of France.
- A smooth red with flavours of black cherries and blackcurrants and a juicy savoury finish.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Hydrogen Sulphite, Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites.
- Small red berries, slightly spicy, round in the mouth, easy to drink, soft tannins.
Region of Origin
LES GRANDS CHAIS DE FRANCE
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
Grenache, Carignan, Shiraz/Syrah, Mourvèdre
- The alcoholic ferment can follow different kind of process: Carbonic Maceration for a part of the Carignan (full bunches in a saturated atmosphere of CO2), Traditional Vinification, Thermo Vinification. Once the wine is dry, the malolactic fermentation can take place.
- The vine plant is introduced with Greeks during the II nd century before JC. Then, a real development took place with the Roman occupation. Later, the monks have largely contributed to the development of surfaces planted with vine. Magnificent abbeys such as Lagrasse and Fonfroide remind this period. The AOP Corbières was officially recognised as an AOP on the 24th December 1985.
- The massif of Corbières represents a natural, historical and cultural barrier with the Roussillon region. Its surfaces planted with vines are opened on the Mediteranean and on the plain of Languedoc. From the Narbonnese coast to the doors of Carcassonne, a succession of 5 different geographical units which correspond to varied geological formations. The parts of land bounded for the harvest of grapes offer soils linked to these geological components, essentially alluvial clay limestone.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||311kJ / 75kcal||388kJ / 94kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019