Tesco Finest Moussaka 350G
- Energy2068kJ 497kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 629kJ / 151kcal
- Layers of minced lamb, potato and aubergine topped with bechamel sauce and tomato.
- Rich lamb ragu made with tomatoes and red wine. Layered with fresh aubergine, potatoes and creamy bechamel sauce. Inspired by the Mediterranean. Our experts use juicy tomatoes, fruity dry red wine, mint and oregano to create the rich ragu. Layered with fresh sliced aubergine, potatoes and creamy béchamel sauce, with a sprinkling of paprika for a hint of smokiness.
INGREDIENTS: Whole Milk, Lamb (25%), Potato (14%), Aubergine (13%), Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Double Cream (Milk), Tomato Purée, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Red Wine, Salt, Emmental Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Paprika, Black Pepper, Lamb Extract, Nutmeg, Mint, Oregano, Cinnamon, Sugar, Onion Concentrate, Rosemary, Thyme.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: Not Suitable for Microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using lamb from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Eack pack (329g**)|
|Energy||629kJ / 151kcal||2068kJ / 497kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019