of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 343 kJ /81 kcal
- Soya custard, vanilla flavour, with added calcium & vitamins.
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health.
- Good for the planet
- Alpro® soya products use less land and less water and generate less CO2 than dairy products.
- Alpro Caring for People & Planet
- Deliciously dairy free
- Naturally low in fat & free from animal fat
- Free from dairy, gluten and wheat
- Nutritious and a source of high-quality soya protein, contributing to muscle maintenance
- Naturally lactose free
- Sustainability non-GMO soya
- Free from colours & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 525g
- Naturally low in fat
Water, Sugar, Hulled Soya Beans (6%), Thickeners (Modified Tapioca Starch, Carrageenan), Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Flavouring, Sea Salt, Curcuma Extract, Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2)
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Wheat
- May Contain: Almonds, Hazelnuts
- May contain traces of Almonds and Hazelnuts
Refrigerate after opening and use within 5 days (max. 7°C). Do not freeze.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only.
- Check that product is hot before serving.
- Hob (From Chilled): Heat in 3 minutes.
- 1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
- 2. Heat gently over a low heat for for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- 3. Do not allow to boil.
- Microwave (From Chilled): Microwave in 2 minutes.
- 1. Empty contents in a large microwaveable bowl.
- 2. Heat on full power for: Cat E 800 w: 1 min
- 3. Stir well.
- 4. Heat on full power for a further:
- Cat E 800 w: 1 min
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Alpro® vanilla custard is delicious hot or cold, on its own, with fruit or poured over your favourite pudding.
- Free From Colours
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Made for:
- Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- NN15 5YT.
- UK 1800 992 878
- ROI 0800 188 180
- Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- NN15 5YT.
525 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g||*Reference intake|
|Energy||343 kJ /81 kcal||8 400 kJ / 2000 kcal|
|Fat||1.7 g||70 g|
|Saturates||0.3 g||20 g|
|Sugars||10 g||90 g|
|Salt||0.14 g||6 g|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*||-|
|* = 15% of the nutrient reference values||-||-|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016