Beconase Allergy 100 Dose
- Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray
- Beclomethasone dipropionate
- Hayfever Relief
- Nasal congestion, Sinus discomfort, Watery eyes, Runny nose, Itchy nose, Itchy eyes, Sneezing, Red eyes
- Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray is a highly effective medication for treating hayfever. Unlike tablets it works right where the problem starts, in the nose.
- Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray has an anti-inflammatory action which quickly brings relief from allergy symptoms such as: Nasal congestion, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy nose, red eyes, sinus discomfort.
- 8 in 1 hayfever relief (nasal congestion, sinus discomfort, watery eyes, runny nose, itchy nose, itchy eyes, sneezing, red eyes)
- Long lasting, effective relief from hayfever
- Direct anti-inflammatory action
- Full prescription strength
Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray is an aqueous Nasal Spray containing 50 micrograms Beclometasone Dipropionate per Spray, Also contains: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride. Phenylethylalcohol
Do not store above 25°C., Do not store in a fridge., Keep the container in the outer carton to protect from light.
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Shake gently before use.
- Use only in the nose.
- Adults aged 18 years or over: Two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening. Once your symptoms have improved you may be able to reduce the dose to one spray into each nostril morning and evening.
- Use regularly.
- Omega Pharma Ltd.,
- 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
- SW1V 2SA,
- United Kingdom.
Children: Not for use in children or adolescents under 18 years. DO NOT USE More than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day. For more than one month continuously without consulting your doctor. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Before use, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days. Keep out of the sight and reach of children
100 x Sprays
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019