- Milk chocolate egg containing Rolo® chocolates (milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre (45%)).
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Become a fan of Nestlé on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rolo
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan
- ROLO is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- ROLO® Medium egg is a smooth milk chocolate egg with 2 tubes of Rolo chocolates- delicious milk chocolate cups with a soft toffee centre. The ROLO® sweet is a simply delicious combination of sweet, buttery, smooth, soft golden toffee encased in a milk chocolate cup.
- ROLO® was developed in England by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1937 in its iconic tube. It was initially produced at the Mackintosh factory in Norwich, in 1994 production was transferred to Nestle's Fawdon factory in Newcastle, UK, where they still continue to be made to this day in their billions!
- ROLO® is most famously recalled for its strapline "Do you love anyone enough to give them your last ROLO®?" which has been used in the UK since 1980.
- In the UK market consumers can enjoy ROLO® in 52g tube, 126g sharing bag and 280g minis packs, all of which can be found in retailers all year around.
- ROLO® does not contain any artificial colours, flavour or preservatives.
- ROLO® is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- If you like this why not try our selection of Large Eggs?
- Smooth milk chocolate egg with 2 tubes of Rolo chocolates - delicious milk chocolate cups with a soft toffee centre
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 131g
Sugar, Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Mango Kernel/ Sal/ Shea), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Invert Sugar Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Skimmed Milk, Sugar), Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Salt, Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Gluten
Store cool and dryBest Before End: See base of pack
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1/6 Product = 1 serving
- Share or save your chocolate egg!
Number of uses
Contains 6 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Every care is taken to ensure that this product reaches you in good condition. If it does not, please return the pack and its contents to the Consumer Services Manager at the York address stating when and where it was purchased. We shall be pleased to reimburse your purchase and postage costs. This guarantee applies to the UK and ROI only. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||16.0g||3.7g||20g||19%|
|of which: sugars||59.4g||13.7g||90g||15%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 6 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019