- Pineapple ice cream with strawberry-lemon fruit ice and lemon fruit ice with lemon lime flavour.
- Twister Pineapple, Lemon-Lime and Strawberry ice cream lolly 8x 50ml. Chill out with the smooth pineapple ice cream, and refreshing strawberry and lemon flavour fruit ice all in a fun mini size. Then twist it to the max with the strawberry fruit ice core. Live life your way and do the twist!
- Enjoy as a tasty snack after school or on a hot day in summer.
- Responsibly made for kids. All Walls kids ice creams with this logo have been formulated according to our set nutritional criteria for calories, saturated fat and sugar. That's because at Walls we believe that there is a place for occasional treats within a balanced diet and active lifestyle. Ice cream is a ‘fun food’, and we have specially designed our kids ice creams to have fun tastes, textures, shapes and colours, while also adhering to our strict nutrition criteria. Unilever is committed to help 1 billion people take actions to improve their health and wellbeing, through the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan. Thus, we have taken responsibility by setting strict nutrition criteria for all of our kids ice creams, to reassure mums that our entire kids range will contain no more than:
- 110kcal per serving
- 3g saturated fat per serving
- 20g of added sugar per 100g
- Enjoy the summer feeling all year round with Twister!
- Delicious pineapple ice cream twisted with a strawberry-lemon fruit ice and a lemon-lime flavour fruit ice, Twist to the max with the fruit ice core
- Responsibly made for kids
- A great combination of exciting colours, shapes and yummy flavours
- Tasty and fun!
- Without artificial colours and flavours
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 400millilitre
Water, sugar, reconstituted skimmed MILK, glucose syrup, strawberry juice¹(4,9%), lemon juice¹(4,1%), fructose syrup, maltodextrine, pineapple juice¹(1,8%), vegetable oils (coconut, sunflower), whey solids (MILK), glucose-fructose syrup, stabilisers (guar gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan), flavourings (MILK), acidity regulator (citric acid) elderberry juice concentrate, red beetroot juice concentrate, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), colours (chlorophylls, curcumin). ¹From concentrate. Gluten free
Storage temperature -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK Wall's Freepost ADM3940 London SW1A 1YR
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||448 kJ||352 kJ||175 kJ||2%|
|Energy (kcal)||106 kcal||83 kcal||41 kcal||2%|
|Fat (g)||1.2 g||0.9 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which saturates (g)||1 g||0.8 g||0.4 g||2%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||22 g||17 g||8.6 g||3%|
|of which sugars (g)||18 g||14 g||7 g||8%|
|Protein (g)||0.6 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Salt (g)||0.03 g||0.03 g||0.01 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 50 ml. ( Pack contains 8 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016