- Water resistant
- Advanced UVA and UVB protection
- Non greasy - quick application
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Ultra-Hydrating Shea Butter Sun Protection Cream SPF 15 offers medium protection against sun exposure with UVA/UVB filters
- Conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- This SPF 15 sun protection cream, enriched with sustainably sourced shea butter, helps to protect against the drying effects of the sun leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated for up to 24 hours.
- This moisturising sun protection is quickly absorbed and water resistant, making it perfect for taking to the beach or to the swimming pool.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Ultra-hydrating sun lotion SPF15 provides advanced UVA and UVB protection. Ultra-hydrating formula that helps to protect against the drying effects of the sun for a soft feeling and hydrated skin. The formula is enriched with sustainably sourced Shea butter.
- The filtration system features Mexoryl ®SX and helps to protect against:
- UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Goes well with
- Ambre Solaire Ultra-Hydrating Sun Cream SPF30 50ml Travel
- Ambre Solaire After Sun Lotion 200ml
- Ambre Solaire Sensitive Face and Neck Sun Cream SPF50+ 50ml
- Suitable for very fair skin, the protection lotion has been tested under dermatological control
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British skin foundation
- Pack size: 200ML
884883, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Talc, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Myristic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C192331/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021