Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Spray 200Ml
- After Sun Hydrating Spray
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After sun Refreshing Hydrating Spray is right for you if your skin feels tight after a day of sun exposure and needs to be refreshed instantly. Unlike your normal moisturiser, this refreshing hydrating spray is especially developed to soothe and nourish skin that feels dehydrated after sun exposure.
- How does it work?
- The ultra-light soothing formula is enriched with cactus extract and instantly provides the skin with a cooling and extremely refreshing, sensation.
- The result: your skin is rehydrated and is left soft and supple. Skin is soothed feels softer and is hydrated for up to 24 hours.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- With cactus extract
- Moisturises for 24h
- Refreshes and soothes
- Instantly absorbs
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 200ml
Aqua/Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/ Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Farnesol, Sorbitol, Geraniol, Bisabolol, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Citronellol, Citral, Opuntia Coccinellifera Extract/ Opuntia Coccinellifera Flower Extract, Parfum/Fragrance
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- How do I use it?
- Apply daily onto clean skin after sun exposure. Its ultra-fresh texture is immediately absorbed by the skin.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- Any questions please call the Garnier Ambre Solaire advice line
- 0800 085 4378 (UK)
- 1800 818 678 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
200 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016