Mr Kipling Fruit Pie Selection 6 Pack
- Energy901kJ 214kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1516kJ
- Shortcrust Pastry Cases with a Bramley Apple & Blackcurrant Filling, a Bramley Apple Filling or a Cherry Filling.
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Melt in the mouth pastry, bursting with real fruity flavours, a fine selection of 3 mouth-watering pies
- It's the little things that mean the most like an exceedingly good cake from Mr Kipling.
- Exceedingly good cakes
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 2 x Bramley Apple & Blackcurrant Pies
- 2 x Bramley Apple Pies
- 2 x Cherry Pies
Bramley Apple & Blackcurrant Pies: Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Glucose Syrup, Diced Bramley Apple (7%), Bramley Apple Purée (5%), Blackcurrants (5%), Dextrose, Concentrated Blackcurrant Purée (2%), Modified Maize Starch, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Salt, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite (Sulphites), Sulphur Dioxide), Bramley Apple Pies: Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Diced Bramley Apple (14%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Bramley Apple Purée (7%), Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Acid (Malic Acid), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite (Sulphites), Sulphur Dioxide), Flavouring, Milk Proteins, Whey Powder (Milk), Cherry Pies: Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Cherries (22%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Glucose Syrup, Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Acid (Citric Acid), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Best stored in a cool, dry place
- Cooking Instructions (General): All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are given as guidelines only.
- Take care upon heating as the filling may be extremely hot and pastry can become fragile.
- Microwave (From Ambient): (Based on 800W (E))
- Remove the pies from their foils and place onto a non-metallic plate. Heat for only 10 seconds per pie on max power rating. If heating 4 or more pies at a time, heat for 30 seconds only. Can be served warm or cold.
- Oven cook (From Ambient): Keeping the pies in their foils, place the pies onto a baking tray and place the tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 5 for 6 minutes.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Carefully baked in the UK
Place of Provenance
Lovingly baked in Britain
Number of uses
6 This pack contains 6 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Recyclable Carton Recyclable Foil
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy these Fruity Pies at their very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
WARNING - Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
6 x Fruit Pies
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per pie (59g)|
|of which Saturates||4.5g||2.7g|
|of which Sugars||28.3g||16.8g|
|This pack contains 6 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016