Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pies 6 Pack
- Energy883kJ 210kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1474kJ
- Shortcrust pastry cases with a Bramley apple filling (45%).
- Melt in the mouth pastry bursting with chunks of real Bramley apple. A classic to the core with 100% natural flavours.
- Nation's Favourite Apple Pie†
- †Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pie No.1 best-selling Apple Pie. Source: IRI Grocery Outlets Market Data w/e 3.10.2015, Great Britain, 52 weeks up to and including w/e 3.10.2015.
- Mr Kipling, what a lovely fellow.
- A proper all rounder and a man with a belief that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing exceedingly well indeed.
- So it is with Mr Kipling cakes.
- It's why his puddings make such a splendid end to cosy meals or lazy lunches.
- Have you tried Mr Kipling's exceedingly good Cherry Bakewells?
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Diced Bramley Apple, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Bramley Apple Purée, Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Acid (Malic Acid), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite (Sulphites), Sulphur Dioxide), Flavouring, Milk Protein, Whey Powder (Milk)
- May Contain: Nuts
Best stored in a cool, dry place
- Cooking Instructions (General): All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are given as guidelines only.
- Take care upon heating as the filling may be extremely hot and the pastry can become fragile.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Based on an 800W (E).
- Remove the pies from their foils and place onto a non-metallic plate. Heat for only 10 seconds per pie on maximum power rating. If heating 4 or more pies at a time, heat for 30 seconds only. C