- Energy427kJ 101kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1187.30kJ (280.80kcal)
- Sliced fruit loaf.
- Richly Fruited Made with sultanas, raisins and mixed peel for a subtle citrus flavour
- Contains: May contain milk and egg.,
- May contain milk and egg. Also, may contain egg and milk. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, reseal using the bag tie.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, use within 2 days and do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (36g)|
|Energy||1187.30kJ (280.80kcal)||427.43kJ (101.09kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016