Ryvita Sesame Crisp Bread 250G
- Energy158kJ 38kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1569kJ/373kcal
- Rye Crispbreads with Toasted Sesame Seeds
- The Prince's Countryside Fund
- Find lots more recipes and ideas at ryvita.co.uk or share your latest creation using #ryvita
- At Ryvita, we think Rye is pretty special. It's rich in Fibre, low in saturated fat and is a natural source of Iron, Magnesium & Zinc.
- That's why our Crunchy Rye Breads are baked with Rye, to give you an easy way to get more Goodness into your day.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol*
- *A diet low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and a diet high in rye fibre contributes to normal bowel function, as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Ryvita Crispbread is low in saturated fat and high in rye fibre.
- We believe healthy living is all about packing in as much good stuff as possible.
- There aren't any rules. Well, maybe one. Do & eat things that make you feel good.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Crispbreads The Ryvita Co. Ltd. Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- Tuck into crunchy rye goodness
- Foil wrapped for freshness
- High in fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 250g
- Rich in fibre
- Low in saturated fat
- Natural source of iron, magnesium & zinc
Rye Flour, Sesame Seeds (9%), Salt, Made with 99g of Rye Flour per 100g of product
- May also contain: Oats (Gluten), Wheat (Gluten), Soya
Store in an airtight container to keep your Ryvita® fresh & crunchy!For Best Before End, Please See Side of Pack
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- To open... simply pull & separate the ends. Once opened, fold them down and seal with the tape provided.
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- Freepost BF304,
- SG18 9WE.
- Queries, comments or suggestions?
- Please phone the Free Ryvita® careline on: 0808 231 0011 Monday-Friday or visit our website at www.ryvita.co.uk.
- Alternatively write to us:
- Ryvita Care Team,
- Freepost BF304,
- SG18 9WE.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice (10g)||% RI Per Slice|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||0.1g||1%|
|(of which sugars)||2.0g||0.2g||<1%|
|-||% RI Per 100g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019