- Strong stoneground wholemeal flour.
- FOR CRUSTY BREAD Using a Victorian millstone to grind wheat for a distinct taste We work with some of the best millers in Britain. They select the harvest's finest grains, and grind wheat to the perfect texture. Just like they've been doing for more than 125 years.
INGREDIENTS: Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Caution: Do not eat raw..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1.5 kg e
|Typical Values||Per 100g||-|
|Energy||1408.90kJ (333.30kcal)||1408.90kJ (333.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016