Guideline Daily Amounts
- 10%of the reference intake
- 13%of the reference intake
- 17%of the reference intake
- 1%of the reference intake
- 2%of the reference intake
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
Number of uses
Preparation and Usage
Makes: Approximately 10 servings of shortcrust pastry.
You will need:
120-135ml (8-9 tbsp) cold water; plain flour for dusting; egg or milk for glazing.
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a mixing bowl and add the water.
2. Mix together to form a firm dough.
3. Roll out on a lightly floured surface and use as required.
4. To produce a golden crust, brush the top of the pies etc. with beaten egg or egg mixed with milk.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 45g|
|Energy||1777kJ / 424kcal||800kJ / 191kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When prepared according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023