- Energy800kJ 191kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1777kJ / 424kcal
- Shortcrust pastry mix
- JUST ADD WATER Just the right ingredients for crumbly pastry, ideal for pasties and quiches
- JUST ADD WATER FOR TARTS & PASTIES
- Pack size: 450g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Makes: Approximately 10 servings of shortcrust pastry.
You will need:
120-135ml (8-9 tbsp) cold water; plain flour for dusting; egg or milk for glazing.
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a mixing bowl and add the water.
2. Mix together to form a firm dough.
3. Roll out on a lightly floured surface and use as required.
4. To produce a golden crust, brush the top of the pies etc. with beaten egg or egg mixed with milk.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/10 of a pack (45g)|
|Energy||1777kJ / 424kcal||800kJ / 191kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When prepared according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019