- Energy145kJ 35kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 975kJ
- Sterilised Cream.
- Carnation® Extra Thick Cream is a deliciously creamy dessert topping and filling that contains less than half of the fat of double cream! Whip it up to make a delicious whipped cream filling or use it straight from the can as a topping for scones or crumbles. We make this wonderfully thick Carnation® cream to be extra versatile, too. You can cook with it, bake with it, or spoon it onto desserts as a topping. It's so easy to use! There's nothing like a fresh scone with strawberries and cream and with a can of our Carnation® cream on hand, you'll be ready any time to top all the tasty bakes from your oven!
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®'s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There's a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk! If you enjoy Carnation® Extra Thick Cream, why not try our Evaporated Milk? Delicious for topping or baking!
- Each can contains 283g of Carnation® Extra Thick Cream
- Thick, creamy, and great for whipping
- A versatile topping or filling for so many desserts
- 56% less fat than double cream
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 283g
Cream (from Milk), Stabiliser: Sodium Citrate
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days, For Best Before End: see end of can
Preparation and Usage
- Have you tried....
- Using Carnation® Extra Thick Cream as a topping for scones and jam?
- Tip the contents into a bowl and whisk until thick.
Number of uses
18 Contains 18 servings
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- Y091 1XY,
283 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**|
|Fat||23.4 g||3.5 g|
|of which: saturates||15.7 g||2.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||3.6 g||0.5 g|
|of which: sugars||3.6 g||0.5 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||2.8 g||0.4 g|
|Salt||0.15 g||0.02 g|
|**One 15g tablespoon||-||-|
|Contains 18 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019