- Energy9kJ 2kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Decaffeinated Soluble Coffee
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeuki
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/original
- Start your day with NESCAFE Original Decaff
- Choose NESCAFÉ Original Decaff for a great tasting mug of decaff coffee. Whatever your schedule, enjoy some time out for yourself and savour the rich and full-flavoured taste of our delicious blend.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of the NESCAFÉ Decaff family? Discover a quality Americano with NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano Decaff; unwind with NESCAFÉ Gold Blend Decaff, or enjoy a coffee shop-style cappuccino with NESCAFÉ Gold Cappuccino Decaf.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- The decaff version of our classic NESCAFÉ Original Coffee
- Decaffeinated purely using water
- Made using double filter technology for a full-flavoured taste
- Take a break and relax, with this decaff instant coffee
- Pack size: 100g
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your favourite mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot water.
- 3) Enjoy your full-flavoured decaff coffee!
Number of uses
This pack makes 55 mugs, One mug = 1 tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.1||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.1||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) +200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019