Saxa Table Salt 750G
- Fine Salt
- Saxa Salt is fine flowing and ideal for both cooking and table use
- Have you tried our other salts?
- Saxa Coarse Sea Salt
- Saxa Coarse Rock Salt
- Saxa Fine Sea Salt
- For table & cooking
- Pack size: 750g
Salt, Anti-Caking Agent (Sodium Hexacyanoferrate II)
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Cooks' Corner
- Adding salt to the water when cooking vegetables, brings out their flavour and raises the boiling temperature so that the vegetables cook faster and retain their texture and colour.
- To whip egg white or cream more quickly add a pinch of salt before beating.
Name and address
- Premier Foods.
- Consumer Quality Guarantee:
- If you are not entirely satisfied, please retain the packaging and contact our Consumer Services either by calling 0800 234 6328 (between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Fridays) or by writing to Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
750 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016