- Cif Power & Shine Bathroom Mousse offers you minimal effort with maximum results!
- Its unique and powerful formula, in an easy to use mousse format, is an amazing bathroom cleaner leaving your surfaces brilliantly clean and shiny with a zingy scent.
- This everyday bathroom mousse with a wide spay is ideal to clean your tiles, shower, bathtub and more with one effortless sweep and will remove soap scum, toothpaste and bathroom dirt.
- The UK's No.1 Bathroom mousse is suitable for plastic, enamel and chrome surfaces.
- At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif cleaning products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products that solve the problems you face, while caring for surfaces at the same time. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
- How to use:
- Shake the can before use.
- Push the actuator from a distance of 15-25cm.
- Cover the intended surface.
- Leave it to act for 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe with a cloth and rinse well after use.
- For hints and tips for all your housekeeping needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- The UK's No.1 Bathroom Mousse
- Citrus Burst
- Brilliant results with minimum effort
- Removes soapscum, toothpaste and other bathroom dirt
- Ideal to clean your tiles, bathtub and shower
- Suitable for plastic, enamel and chrome surfaces
- Pack size: 500millilitre
5-15% Apliphatic Hydrocarbons. <5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Shake the can before use. Hold the can in the upright position. Push the actuator from a distance of 20cm, while holding the can in the upright position. Cover the intended surface. Leave it to act for 5-10 minutes. Wipe with a cloth and rinse well after use. The can does not work in upside down position
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfied Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Limonene. May produce an allergic reaction Keep out of the reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019