- Extra Hot Chilli Sauce
- Made in Malaysia, Maggi® Authentic Malaysian Extra Hot Chilli Sauce brings you a delicious taste of Asian cuisine with this extra spicy hot sauce. Maggi® Extra Hot Chilli Sauce is made from fresh Malaysian chillies, giving you that distinctive extra hot flavour.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, or hydrogenated vegetable oil and Halal certified, each bottle is made with care. Blended chillies, tomatoes, vinegar, spices, onion and ginger all come together in this tasty extra hot sauce to give it a tasty extra hot flavour.
- Authentic Malaysian Extra Hot Chilli Sauce is perfect to use as a dip, table hot sauce or to add some heat and flavour to your cooking.
- With our World Foods range, we're proud to celebrate the fact that people all over the world love Maggi®. From Nigeria to India, whether you're looking for a taste of home or a chance to explore something new, you can find what you're looking for with Maggi® World Foods.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- Like less heat or prefer a hint of garlic? Try Maggi Chilli Sauce or Maggi Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Malaysian hot sauce with distinctive extra hot flavour
- Made in Malaysia; part of our amazing World Foods range!
- Great to use as a dip, marinade or cooking sauce
- Pack size: 320g
Water, Sugar, Chilli Paste (11.5%), Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Hot Chilli Powder (2.1%), Garlic, Onion, Ginger, Flavouring
- May contain traces of Soya, Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Contain: Crustaceans, Fish, Molluscs, Soya
Store cool and dry., Once opened, keep refrigerated., Best Before: see lid
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in Malaysia
Number of uses
18 Contains 18 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||0%|
|of which: sugar||17.8g||3.1g||3%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**1 tablespoon (17.3g)||-||-||-|
|Contains 18 servings||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016