- Energy355kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 284kJ / 69kcal
- Trentino DOC Pinot Grigio. Produce of Italy.
- From grapes grown on the hills of Trentino, in northern Italy, where altitude and extra time on the vine bring enhanced complexity and provide dry, delicate flavours of red apple, ripe pears and honey blossom. This white couples perfectly with grilled fish or a crisp salad. Store in cool, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites. Contains sulphites.
- Straw yellow colour. Pleasant, intense and persistent nose, distinctly floral. Dry, wonderfully crisp palate, with great character and elegance
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & Dry
- The winemaking method for white wine is used and the must is obtained by soft pressing in order to prevent the natural copper colour being extracted from the skins. Fermentation is carried out with the use of selected yeasts and at controlled temperature (18 °C). It is subsequently finished in stainless steel tanks followed by stabilisation and sterile cold bottling.
- Pinot Grigio variety was introduced into Trentino by the Agricultural Institute of San Michele all'Adige at the beginning of the 20th century, in order to increase the presence of several grape varieties on this side of the Alps. This variety has been naturalized so successfully in Trentino region, that it has become the “ambassador of Trentino” worldwide.
- Production area: Trentino region, in specific from the Roverè della Luna alluvial fan and along the whole stretch of the Adige river, as far as the Vallagarina and Valle dei Laghi valleys.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 2 years of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within a year of purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||284kJ / 69kcal||355kJ / 86kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019