Hardys Crest Chardonnay 75Cl
- Chardonnay - White Australian Wine
- Hardys Crest reflects our winemakers dedication to craft quality wines which are proudly marked with the crest of the company.
- This wine displays citrus and melon flavours, soft creamy texture and subtle oak characters.
- Wine of Australia
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Eggs, Milk, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Contains: Eggs, Milk, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Full bodied palate with intense peach and pear flavours, balanced with soft vanilla oak. Creamy mouthfeel with a fresh citrus finish. A well balanced wine, rich and complex wine with a creamy texture
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Type of Closure
- Light oak influence, matured in stainless steel tanks
- This range of wines was created to honour Sir James, a fourth generation of the Hardys family, and have been expertly crafted by our winemakers to create wines that are rich and full-bodied with good depth of flavour.
- The Riverland region is a great place to grow quality Chardonnay grapes. The warm summer days and cool nights allow for optimum flavour development.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Australia
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Accolade Wines Ltd.,