L'oreal Paris Age Perfect Rehydrating Eye Cream 15Ml
- Age Perfect Re-Hydrating Eye Cream
- Age Perfect Re-Hydrating Eye Cream Helps Protect Skin Against Sagging.
- Over time, it becomes more and more difficult to keep skin hydrated, as it becomes less able to retain water. Dehydrated skin feels dry and thin and can leave the complexion grey and dull. Naturally thin, the skin around the eyes tends to be particularly fragile. Eyelids start to crinkle and sag, your eyes look older.
- The L'Oréal Paris Expertise
- The L'Oréal Paris Laboratories developed Age Perfect Re-Hydrating Eye Cream, a source of hydration to help fight against sagging eyelids.
- Enriched with Soya Peptides, Age Perfect Re-Hydrating Eye Cream helps support the natural production and maintenance of skin's fibres. Skin is firmer: +38%*
- Replenishes the Eye Contour Area:
- Enriched with moisture replenishing ingredients, it intensely hydrates and nourishes the skin to reduce the appearance of sagging.
- Visible Results
- Instantly the skin of the eye contour area feels smoother, more supple and comfortable.
- In 1 month skin feels intensely nourished. Eyelids appear lifted.
- *In vitro test.
- Action: Anti-sagging + re-hydrating
- Age: 50 60
- Texture: Smooth and silky, easily absorbed
- From Science to Beauty
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination.
- Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide.
- Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Soya peptides
- For mature skin
- Tested under ophthalmological control
- Pack size: 15ml
781013 18, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Flower Extract, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Carbomer, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Soluble Collagen, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Hexyldecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI 15985 / Yellow 6, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, (F.I.L. B50929/5), Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Use every morning and evening, on the eyelids and eye contour area.
- Smooth the cream lightly with your fingertips around the contour of the eye and eyelids.
- Repeat the movement until the cream has been absorbed.
- To Complete Your Regime
- Cleanse your skin with Age Perfect Milk and Toner.
- Apply Age Perfect Re-Hydrating Day and Night Creams daily.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further skincare advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK 0800 0304 032
- ROI 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
15 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016