- Energy948kJ 227kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1008kJ / 241kcal
- A filling of apple chunks and sultanas wrapped in puff pastry and topped with sugar.
- Our frozen Apple Strudel is the perfect pudding to share with family and is delicious with a scoop of our Cornish Vanilla Icecream. Light flaky puff pastry encases juicy apple chunks and sultanas, finished with a spinkle of sugar. The easy snap indent means you can choose how much to bake with the whole strudel serving six and out of the oven in 40 minutes. TBC.
- Cinnamon spiced apple and sweet sultanas wrapped in flaky puff pastry
- Pack size: 600g
Apple (44%), Wheat Flour, Vegetable Margarine, Water, Sugar, Sultanas (3%), Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Wheat Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Cinnamon, Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Calcium Alginate), Dried Glucose Syrup.
Vegetable Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Salt.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain milk, egg, peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: F200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35-40 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
- This product may contain apple pips.
Carton. composite widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a strudel (94g**)|
|Energy||1008kJ / 241kcal||948kJ / 227kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
This product may contain apple pips.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019