- Slow Cooked Diced Steak & Kidney in a Rich Gravy Steamed in our Unique Pastry Case
- Our Story
- Holland's started life as a baker's shop in Lancashire in 1851. For over 165 years, our proper tasty range has been baked to a secret traditional recipe, passed down from generation to generation using only the finest of ingredients.
- No artificial colours or hydrogenated fat
Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Beef (21%), Kidney (7%), Pork Lard, Modified Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Onions, Raising Agent (Calcium Dihydrogen Diphosphate, Calcium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Beef Gelatine, White Pepper, Firming Agent (Calcium Sulphate), Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine Hydrochloride), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)
- Lifestyle Other Text: Not suitable for vegetarians
Keep Frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze., For Best Before: See Top of Pack
- Steam (From Frozen): (For best results)
- 1. Heat up 1"/25mm of water in a saucepan to boiling.
- 2. Remove outer packaging and leaving pudding in its foil tray. Place in the saucepan and cover. Steam for: 40 mins.
- 3. For best results leave pudding to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Check the pan does not boil dry.
- Ensure the product is piping hot after steaming.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the United Kingdom
- Free From Artificial Colours
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Metal - Check Local Recycling Tray
Name and address
- BB5 2SA.
- Get in Touch
- We are sure you will enjoy this pudding. However if you are not entirely satisfied with this product please contact the customer services team on the number below stating when and where you purchased it.
- BB5 2SA.
- Tel: 01706 833 373
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
4 x Puddings
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Pudding Approx||Reference Intake||% adult RI*|
|of which saturates||4.7g||7.7g||20g||39%|
|of which sugars||1.9g||3.1g||90g||3%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016