- Belle Color 111 Extra Light Ash Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
- Garnier Belle Color permanent hair dye provides luminous multi-tonal home hair colour. Thanks to its unique, multi-tonal formula Belle Color hair dye compliments the natural tones in your hair, helping to give a natural, harmonious multi-tonal result. Garnier Belle Color provides up to 100% grey hair coverage and gives a subtle colour that looks so natural, you can't go wrong!
- Silky, natural touch: Garnier Belle Color after colour conditioner is enriched with natural ingredient extracts of Wheat Germ Oil. After colouring hair feels intensely nourished, looks illuminated with shine and feels silky soft to the touch.
- Simple and easy home hair colour application: Thanks to our unique colour-ease cream for easy and even distribution.
- Which shade should I choose? The colour result depends on the current colour of your hair, whether natural or coloured.
- At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Belle Color permanent home hair colour gives radiant, natural-looking colour.
- Goes well with
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Conditioner 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Shampoo 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Mask Treatment 300ml
- Radiant natural-looking home hair colour
- Luminous multi-tonal hair colour, thanks to our unique formula
- Up to 100% grey hair coverage
- Nourishing after colour hair conditioner, enriched with Wheat Germ Oil
Colour Cream: Aqua / Water, Deceth-3, Ammonium Hydroxide, Laureth-12, Cocamide MIPA, Oleth-30, Deceth-5, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Hexadimethrine Chloride, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Ethanolamine, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-67, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, EDTA, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L C177342/2), Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin. (F.I.L C202321/1), Nourishing Cream Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-150/Decyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Acrylates Copolymer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L C217618/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How To Apply Garnier Belle Color Home Hair Dye:
- Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions and always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants.
- 1. Start by putting on gloves and mix the developer and colourant cream in the applicator bottle.
- 2. Apply the mix, starting with your roots and working through to the ends.
- 3. Leave the colourant mix on for 30 minutes, before rinsing your hair thoroughly.
- Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants products.
- After 48 hours, please check for any reaction or irritation. If you notice anything, please discontinue use of the product. For more information please visit: www.becoloursafe.com
- Always be colour safe, for hair colour advice please call us on: UK: 0800 0304 031 ROI: 1800 818 671
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584 St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016