Disaronno Amaretto Originale 70Cl
- For great cocktail ideas, visit: www.disaronno.com
- A mark of “Made in Italy” excellence for over 500 years, Disaronno continues to capture the imagination of discerning consumers everywhere. The unique and distinctive design of the bottle, with original square cap, adds a sense of contemporary elegance and style. Disaronno is perfectly inviting on the rocks yet also in fine cocktail form. Versatile and easily recognizable, it gives a special touch to a rich array of drinks.
- The warm, sophisticated taste of Disaronno has a lineage dating back to one of the most romantic and creative periods in Italian history - the Renaissance. In 1525, the artist Bernardino Luini, a brilliant pupil of Leonardo da Vinci - was commissioned to paint a fresco of the Madonna of the Miracles in Saronno (Madonna dei Miracoli in Saronno, where the Fresco is still displayed today). To portray the Madonna, he chose a beautiful local innkeeper as his muse. As a mark of her gratitude, she prepared a special gift for the artist, namely, a flask full of an amber liqueur, fragrant and delicate. That is how the legend of Disaronno arose: from a simple gesture of kindness and the unique handmade combination of secret ingredients.
- Disaronno captures the senses with its amber colour, rich aroma and incomparable taste which has made it the world's favourite Italian liqueur
- Pack size: 700ml
- Amber colour, rich aroma and deep rich notes of toasted almonds, marzipan and vanilla.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect on its own or over ice, Disaronno is also great to mix with. Try it with your favourite fruit juice (such as orange or cranberry), with cola or in a stylish cocktail.
Name and address
- Produced bottled by:
- Illva Saronno S.P.A.,
- First Drinks Brands Ltd,
- RG27 9XA.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019