Tesco British Pork Belly Joint
- Boneless, rind on belly of pork.
- Pork Belly Joint
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: See front of pack
Instructions: Remove pork from packaging and rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before
roasting. Place in roasting tin and pat dry the rind of the joint with kitchen
paper. Rub rind with a little oil and season generously with salt.
Place in centre of preheated oven and cook for cooking time on front of pack.
For last 30 minutes, increase oven temperature to 230°C/Fan 210°C/Gas 8 and
cook for remaining time. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes. Remove
strings, carve and serve.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tip: For even crispier crackling, remove crackling from the joint and return to
- oven for a further 10 minutes while the joint is resting.
using pork from
the U.K. or Denmark
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge before use.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
800g - 1.2kg
UK 5213 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||-|
|Energy||1072kJ (258kcal)||0kJ (0kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016