- Carbonated Natural Mineral Water
- Good to know
- Water contributes in the maintenance of normal physical and cognitive function and normal regulation of body temperature. At least 2L of water, from all sources, should be consumed per day as part of a healthy diet & lifestyle.
- S.PELLEGRINO Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has a unique blend of minerals, fine bubbles and subtle nuances. It is one of the most renowned waters globally and a perfect accompaniment to some of the world's finest ingredients. It flows from natural springs in Val Brembana in the San Pellegrino Terme area, at the foothills of the Italian Alps, near Bergamo and evokes the quintessential Italian way of living in every bottle. 6x1-Liter PET perfect for the home and ideal for family dinners
- Since its foundation in 1899 S.PELLEGRINO has been an iconic symbol of Italian style, fine food and fine living. It's there to refresh those precious moments shared with friends and family at home. It stands proudly on tables of some of the world's most famous restaurants, and it does it all with that certain sparkling style and typical Italian elegance.
- S.Pellegrino spreads a distinct taste of Italy around the world; a taste of a place where every moment is considered precious. The unique taste of S.Pellegrino mineral water is the product of a natural journey that takes place in the dolomitic mountains overlooking Brembo River valley. It's here, in the untouched lands of Italy's Northwestern Alps that S.Pellegrino begins its 30-year-journey inside the earth. During this journey the water flows slowly through the different rock formations collecting minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium as it goes that create the unmistakable taste of S.PELLEGRINO Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.
- Sparkling natural mineral water
- Pack size: 6l
Store in a clean, cool, dry and odourless place, away from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures.Best Before End: (See Bottle Cap or Label)
Preparation and Usage
- Best served chilled
Name and address
- Sanpellegrino S.p.A.,
- San Pellegrino Terme (BG),
- Loc. Ruspino,
- UK Consumer Enquiries (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm): Freephone - 0800 000030
- PO Box No 207,
- YO91 1XY.
- Ireland Stafford Lynch Ltd.
- Tel: (+353.1) 802 3100
6 x 1l ℮
|Sulphate SO4 2-||430|
|Total Dissolved Solids (at 180°C): mg/L||915|
|Silica Residue SiO2||7.1|
|Pavia, 08/07/2011||Pavia, 08/07/2011|
|pH at the source: 7.6||7.6|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019