Tesco Bread And Butter Pudding 500G
- Energy1219kJ 292kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 975kJ (234kcal)
- Slices of bread and butter set in an egg custard made with whipping cream, scattered with sultanas and nutmeg.
- Layered slices of bread and butter in a creamy custard with juicy sultanas lightly dusted with nutmeg.
Whipping Cream (Milk) (29%), Milk, Pasteurised Egg, Bread, Sugar, Sultanas (5%), Butter (Milk), Flavouring, Nutmeg, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Bread contains: Wheat Flour, Water, Soya Flour, Salt, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Fermented Wheat Flour, Yeast, Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 25 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: 800W - 4½ minutes.
900W - 4 minutes
Heat on full power. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown. Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6 hours in a refrigerator.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of a pudding (125g) contains|
|Energy||975kJ (234kcal)||1219kJ (292kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016