- Energy2060kJ 494kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 824kJ / 198kcal
- Aberdeen Angus beef topside roasting joint.
- This roasting joint will be from one of the following cuts: Topside, Top Rump and Silverside. These cuts are matured longer on the bone and for at least 28 days altogether making them ideal for roasting. They are then vacuum packed to enhance tenderness further. As part of Tesco’s delicious Finest range, this beef comes from younger cattle raised on Red Tractor (or equivalent) quality assured farms in Britain, and is trimmed to our highest standard by skilled butchers. Farms supplying our beef also have standards of quality, animal husbandry and welfare informed by the Tesco Livestock Code of Practice. Get creative with our delicious beef dinner ideas at http://realfood.tesco.com/
- *Matured for 28 days, a cut of British beef selected for its tenderness and succulence.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: Oven 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 Rub or brush the joint with a little oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, cover the joint tightly with tin foil. Place joint in a roasting tray and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Calculate cooking times at 6 minutes per 100g (medium), 8 minutes per 100g (well done). Remove tin foil within last 15 minutes of cooking time. Allow joint to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Remove string prior to serving. Medium meat will be pink in the middle. Well done meat will be brown right through. Tip: Use meat juices collected in roasting tin to make a rich beefy gravy.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Packed in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Allow meat to relax at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
Number of uses
- IMPORTANT: Remove all packaging before defrosting and cooking
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 250g|
|Energy||824kJ / 198kcal||2060kJ / 494kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
IMPORTANT: Remove all packaging before defrosting and cooking
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019