- Sweetened Stabilised UHT Cream
- Since our first block was patted into shape over a century ago, Anchor have been churning deliciously creamy real butter for generations of butter lovers. We're here to put delight in every bite all across Britain through our brilliant blocks, superb spreadables, and cracking creams.
- Totally recyclable!
- Shake it, flip it and let the good times roll!
- Anchor Original Real Cream Spray is perfect for cupcakes, hot chocolates, or anything you fancy
- Our squirty cream is made from delicious real cream
- We're farmer owned, so when you buy Anchor you're helping support our farmers and their families
- Vegetarians, rejoice and tuck in; there's only buttery goodness in here!
- Pack size: 250G
Cream (95%) (Milk), Sugar (4%), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabiliser (Carrageenan), Propellant Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Easy, once opened just pop this squirty cream in the fridge, keeping an eye on the best before date on the base.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Shake it, flip it and let the good times roll
- Keep in fridge
- Give it a good shake
- Lift nozzle to break seal
- Squirt vertically
- Rinse nozzle
Number of uses
Contains 20 Servings
- WARNING: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Name and address
- Arla Foods Ltd,
- LS10 1AB.
- No place like home:
- Arla Foods Ltd,
- LS10 1AB.
- Drop us a line: 0113 382 7009 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 12.5g Serving|
|of which saturates||23g||2.9g|
|of which sugars||6.8g||0.9g|
|Contains 20 Servings||-||-|
WARNING: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021